Money Back if Andy Murray doesn’t reach the semi-finals
June 22, 2013
Place a bet on Andy Murray winning Wimbledon and if he fails to progress further than the quarter finals you will get your stake back as a free bet.
Murray’s path to the semi-final looks to have been made easier after Rafa Nadal was drawn in a different quarter but, just in case the world number two slips up before meeting a fellow Big Four rival, you will get your money back.
Terms and Conditions
- Applies to Win or Each Way single bets placed on Andy Murray to win outright on the Men’s Wimbledon Tournament Winner market (including the In-Play book).
- Applies to bets placed before the start of Andy Murray’s first round match.
- Any bets placed on Andy Murray to win before the announcement of this offer will also be included in the promotion
- Multiple bets (e.g. Lucky 15s, doubles, trebles etc.) DO NOT COUNT.
- Bets placed on other markets DO NOT COUNT.
- Bets struck struck after the first serve in Andy Murray’s first round match DO NOT COUNT.
- In the instance where multiple bets are placed on Andy Murray to win Wimbledon, only the first bet placed counts toward this offer.
Money Back if Andy Murray fails to reach the semi-finals
- Maximum refund £50 per customer.
- Money back will be credited as a free bet no later than midday the day following Andy Murray’s exit.
- Refund will only be applied to the win part of each way bets.
Redeeming your Free Bets
- Free bet is valid for 7 days from the time it is credited to your account.
- Free bets must be used on any 2013 Wimbledon tennis market
- Free bet stake not included in any winnings.
General Terms and Conditions
- Standard free bet terms apply.
- Free bet stake not included in winnings
- ONLY available to customers in the UK and Ireland
- William Hill reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse the award of any free bet at its own discretion.
- The Promotion is not available to any employee of the William Hill Group or their direct family members, or any employees of any business associated with the provision of Sports betting and its support services connected with William Hill, or their direct family.
- The identity of a player will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: account number, username, name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, registered payment method, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required. However players with multiple accounts attempting to enter the Promotion may result in any/all accounts being closed, any winnings deemed forfeited and being removed from this Promotion.
- All participants in the Promotion must agree to abide by the normal site rules and terms and conditions governing usage of this website and the associated games.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- William Hillreserves the right to exclude, or otherwise remove players, from participation in the Promotion if the circumstances warrant such exclusion in the sole opinion of William Hill.
- William Hill reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review, it appears that the player is participating in strategies that William Hill in its sole discretion deems to be cheating or abusing the rules of the game, William Hill reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such a player to the Promotion.
- Furthermore, if upon such review the player’s practices have been deemed by Us to be Promotion Abuse William Hill has the right to take the following actions, as its sole discretion, against such abusers:
- All winnings on any account/s opened will be null and void and all cash-ins will be cancelled where play has been deemed abusive.
- Abusing player accounts may be terminated immediately.
- Players found to be abusing promotions may be barred from receiving further promotional offers on the website
- In order to qualify for a winning prize the players account must be active and not be closed or otherwise suspended by William Hill.
- The Promotion is only open to people aged 18 or over and who have been verified as being over the age of 18 and completed all account verification procedures to qualify for any prize. It shall be the responsibility of entrants to make their own enquiries as to whether such activity is permissible in their own jurisdiction. Each entrant should ensure that he or she would be acting legally in that jurisdiction in entering the Promotion. Additional verification of identity may be required or requested at any time.
- William Hill shall not be liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network conditions which may limit or prohibit ability to enter or participate in the Promotion. William Hill shall not be liable for damage, or loss or injury resulting from entry to the Promotion, failure to win, acceptance or use of any prize, but nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from William Hill’s own negligence.
- William Hill reserves the right to cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without liability and without notice, and it is the responsibility of the player to periodically check for any such updates or cancellations.
- William Hill and/or its authorised agent shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of the Promotion.
- In the event of any decision or dispute regarding the validity of any entry, the eligibility of any entrant and the eligibility for the Promotion, the decision of William Hill will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The general Terms and Conditions of www.williamhill.com shall apply.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Latest Betting News